Header Ads Widget

Breaking

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Samaaj, Siyahat aur Shaor-e-Ijtama

This book is a second attempt to polish my struggle. In the first attempt (book), I reviewed the common style of society. Now, through this book, I have tried to test the "social consciousness". The book discusses new and emerging topics in sociology. If the attention of the powerful circles is drawn to this, then I believe that my step towards a big problem will not be in vain. I hope that this book will open many doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you harbor any reservations regarding this website or any specific article, I wholeheartedly welcome and encourage you to voice your concerns. Your perspective is valued and will serve as motivation for me to continually improve and enhance the quality of the content provided.