Header Ads Widget

Breaking

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

MY COLUMNS AND CONTENTS

 

The first part of this book, entitled “Rashahat”, contains all of my articles that I wrote from time to time for the readers and friends of the social media forum, especially Facebook. Sometimes these articles were related to the gossip of society, and sometimes they were explaining human psychology and affairs. It is my writing style that I always explore the personal qualities of a person and try to make it clear that as a social individual we all have collective responsibilities and that in order to fulfill those responsibilities, we must first start with ourselves.

The second part contains all my articles that I wrote from time to time to promote and praise the University of Baltistan. The words that came out of the tip of my pen (or rather, fingers) were a guarantee that the true meaning and interpretation of the newborn institution, the University of Baltistan, was hidden in praise and appreciation more than in criticism and scrutiny. Through these topics, I have revealed an aspect that, if made clear, would lead to the establishment of offices, and if kept behind the scenes, would make minds restless to explain it. I have tried to keep this positive aspect as high as possible. Even if I do criticize, it is to the extent that it does not go out of the process of reform. While working on these topics, my belief was so strong that I never even slightly turned to deep criticism. I always tried to identify those aspects of the University of Baltistan that could be clearly stated in the best interests of the university. I never tried to write for no reason or to become an unsolicited commentator and interpreter. Because I knew that if a newborn institution is subjected to criticism from the very first day, it is not surprising that it will face decline instead of progress and success.



No comments:

Post a Comment


If you harbor any reservations regarding this website or any specific article, I wholeheartedly welcome and encourage you to voice your concerns. Your perspective is valued and will serve as motivation for me to continually improve and enhance the quality of the content provided.