Header Ads Widget

Breaking

Friday, April 5, 2024

CORONAVIRUS AWARENESS CAMPAIGN

 


My pen is my tongue, My expression is my words, My taste is my conversation, My action is my struggle and well-being. I have always tried to put what I think into practice. The launch of the coronavirus awareness campaign was also a part of that thought process, which was completed in the form of a project.

The University of Baltistan has a tradition of being an equal partner in the social process along with the delivery of education. This newly established institution has yet to go a long way. It has to provide guidance in difficult circumstances. Therefore, it is necessary that every person associated with this institution should continue to play his/her role. The coronavirus awareness campaign was a challenge, and we accepted it as a duty.

Dr. Riaz Razee | Dated: May 5, 2020 | Skardu

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you harbor any reservations regarding this website or any specific article, I wholeheartedly welcome and encourage you to voice your concerns. Your perspective is valued and will serve as motivation for me to continually improve and enhance the quality of the content provided.